Saturday, January 9, 2010

Cheap Laughs At A Cheaper Price

Why hello, 2010. Nice to meet you. Goal #1: Return to the world of blogging. Check.


Whipped Banana Cock Nut Huggers for Cheap Laughs At A Cheaper Price

In 2010 laughter is a priority. So I'd like to share my list of hilarious sites that elicit a chuckle or five in my day! If I've missed any secret gems from your collection, be sure to share them in the comments!

Fail Blog

Regretsy

I Can Haz Cheezburger

People Of Walmart

Bad Engrish

This is why you're fat

Pets Who Want to Kill Themselves

That is Priceless

Cake Wrecks

Texts From Last Night

Fuck You Penguin

Snacks and Shit

STFU, Marrieds

1 comment:

Amy Carpenter said...

So glad you're back! Had a post-observation meeting today with John Powell, who referenced you and pantless subway riders. Aren't you happy we think of you so fondly? :)
http://video.foxnews.com/v/3965039/annual-no-pants-subway-ride/?playlist_id=87249