Thursday, August 28, 2008

PJ Cracks My Shit Up

Sometimes PJ sends me the funniest shit and I wind up trying to silently cackle at my desk until tears pour down my face. (My new co-workers think there is something wrong with me.) Since he is uber lazy about maintaining his own blog, I'm going to consider this my first "guest blog" and post his emails from today.

Read at my desk at 10am this morning:

I see this ad on the Metro all the time and it never fails to make me laugh.

"This is what Jerimah does in his spare time
Imagine what he does at work!"

...call's Mom to remind her to stay out of his "Command Center/apartment" in her basement.
... discusses this weekend's D&D tournament with co-workers
... finds clever ways of working Monty Python quotes into annual budget report.
... scouring internet on lunch break in search of girlfriend who is as into manga comics as he is.

Sent to me moments ago:

Put on an "adult diaper" and click on this link:
http://renz-o.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

PJ "cracks your shit up" with a little help ... sometimes from me. Who am I? I am the eldest of "The Coleman Five". Who is PJ? Don't get me started ....